Monday, September 27, 2010

Pumpkin Spice Lattes, scented candles and lots of new Fall decor!!

I am such a sucker for festive home decor and inspirational holiday/seasonal ideas! I don't know if it's the recent cooler weather, the fact that I will graduate in less than 90 days, or better yet, the mere fact that our Savior is just SO GOOD and so creative, for that and many other things, I am forever grateful; however(as weird as it may sound, but it's the way a designer thinks) my "creative juices" have been overflowing lately in my brain!! It's overwhelming and fabulous all at the same time. Maybe it has something to do with the fact that I have continually been praying for an extra amount of creativity this semester due to the numerous projects I have been and will continue to work on around the clock for the next 2 1/2 months of my senior year of college. With that being said, this blog is going to be booming with festive, innovative and architectural ideas for the next couple of months. So I thought a great way to start this seasonal blogging off was with a Fall/Harvest ideas for your home or in my case, college apartment!

Unfortunately, I can't take credit for this sweet treat wreath, it came from one of my favorite websites, www.thepartydress.com. I HIGHLY recommend it, but BEWARE: it's totally addicting! This candy corn wreath got me thinking further into the holidays to Christmas, which I already have some fabulous ideas for. It never ceases to amaze me, how we as humans are just never satisfied, we are always looking to what's up ahead, in my case right now, it's when will Thanksgiving break be here, then Christmas, then graduation, instead of just resting in today and enjoying it and letting our Lord take care of the rest in His time.

Speaking of Christmas, as much as I love it, I won't be posting those ideas till at least the end of October/early November, but it's something to look forward to! :)

Until we design again, keep getting inspired!
~Amelia Kait

1 comment:

  1. Hey girl! I am NOT good at candy corn wreaths...but you should check out our blog where Rebekah made one! I was impressed lol. I still want you to design my house. lol! See you SOON for the big bash!

    ReplyDelete