Saturday, October 2, 2010

Fall, my favorite time of year!

It's beautiful here in Birmingham! It's sunny with clear blue skies and only 60 degrees outside, oh how I LOVE Fall! So I found no better day than this cool, crisp Saturday morning to decorate my apartment while drinking a peppermint mocha and burning a warm, apple cider candle. Every artificial leaf is perfectly in place on the mantle, the table has been set (pictures to come) and the front door is simple, yet festive for this long awaited Fall season. It's always so ironic, how I can't help but be extra cheerful when it's Fall!

I'm not quite done with all the Fall decorative touches, but I didn't want to get too carried away, by posting all my pictures thus far. In fact, I believe I mentioned that once Fall rolls around, I will be blogging about an array of decorative ideas, easy/at home (and affordable) Fall crafts, along with some delicious harvest recipes.

Keep stopping by, as I will be posting about a fun and easy, yet very popular (and affordable) decorative craft for your front door. In the meantime, please share some of you favorite Fall ideas and recipes and help inspire us all!

Happy Fall!
~Amelia Kait

1 comment:

  1. I love your mantle! It's beautiful! You are so talented! I can't wait to see what else you have up your sleeve this month!!!

    ReplyDelete