Tuesday, December 14, 2010

The best is yet to come....

With only 4 days left till my college chapter comes to a sweet close, I am beginning to wonder if I really soaked up every moment for everything that it was worth? Why is it that we as humans, always want what we can't have and don't enjoy the current stage of life that we are in? So often, I found myself itching to graduate so I could REALLY enjoy life...but now that it is coming to a quick close...I am finding myself enjoying every last hour of being a student...what is that all about?

With that being said, I have already made a myself and those that know me best, that I am going to embrace every opportunity in this next stage of life...that is as I begin my design career! God has been so faithful in some many ways, but specifically in His recent provisions in the job market especially. If there was one thing I refused to keep me down, it was this recession. I was determined to get a job and not just any job, but a job in my specifically chosen major, interior design. I am very happy to say, but I give ALL the credit to my Savior, that I will start my job on January 4, 2011 as an assistant to a kitchen and bath designer here in Birmingham. I am thrilled!!

I also, am very humbled by this, as just 1 month ago, I found myself asking my best friend, if God REALLY heard all of our thoughts and prayers and while she looked at me like I was crazy, she also reassured me that there is absolutely NOTHING our Lord does not hear. Whether I got a job or not before I graduated, the Lord has taken this past semester to not prove, but reassure me, of His divine and perfectly thought out faithfulness in my life.

I leave you all with this very short yet, promising verse that I constantly reminded myself of throughout this semester in Exodus 3:12 "I WILL BE with you."

No comments:

Post a Comment